- Stacia McIntosh won the won a 2019 USDA–NIFA–AFRI Merit Award!!
- Staci McIntosh was selected to give a platform presentation at the 2019 SSR meeting!
- Staci McIntosh won the Neumann competition!!
- Dr. Ashley received a Cowboys for Cancer Research Grant!
- Dr. Ashley was named Co-Director for the NM-INBRE program.
- Cheyenne Runyan accepted a faculty position at Tarleton State College in Texas starting in 2019
- Dr. Ashley is the new Co-PI for the 2018 NM-INBRE Grant
- Cheyenne (Robinson) Runyan completed her Ph.D. in December 2018
- Elisa Trigo joined the lab in the fall of 2018
- Marlie Maestes and Jordyn Dobson joined the lab in the summer of 2018
- Cheyenne Robinson won a 2018 USDA – NIFA – AFRI Merit Award
- Cheyenne Robinson won the 2017 Neumann Competition
- Cheyenne Robinson won a 2017 USDA–NIFA–AFRI Merit Award!!
- Stacia Prosser won an award for her 2017 WSASAS presentation
- Former undergrad Alejandra Lerma was featured in a Las Cruces Sun News article and graduated with top honors from the College of Arts and Sciences
- Our research was funded by Cowboys for Cancer Research! October 2016
- Dr. Ashley won the WSASAS “Distinguished Teacher” Award, 2016
- Stacia Prosser won the WSASAS “Young Scholar” Award, 2016
- Dr. Ashley won the NACTA Teaching Award, 2016
- Our Cowboys for Cancer research was highlighted by the Sun News!
- Dr. Ashley won the “Young Scientist Award” at WSASAS, 2015
- Kelsey won the award for top oral presentation at WSASAS, 2015
- Welcome new Ph.D. student, Cheyenne Robinson to the lab, 2015
- Alejandra and Adriana successfully competed for coveted summer internships at Harvard and University of Miami, respectively, 2015
- Our research is featured on the NMSU News Center, 2014
- Kelsey won the award for second oral presentation at WSASAS, 2014
- We received funding for a breast cancer research project, 2013